Welcome!!!

Take a look and be amazed!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

What to do?

The worst thing for anyone to do when making a game or writing a story is to have a block. Writers block is what some call it, but i call it a time of opportunity! Every block leads to a great breakthrough. Some of my best ideas have come during a block so i know when i am blocked, all i have to do is concentrate and the ideas will flow in. So when you are stuck in a block, just know that something great is coming!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE VIDJEO GAMES! 1000+ HOURS!

    Writer's block does suxzorz, I must agree, though I also know the feeling of the post block break through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writers block is a constant problem of mine also, hopfeully your words of wisdom will work for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My breakthroughs come when im awake at 2-4AM and idea's come to mind. It's odd but thats it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writers block is horrible. I have had writers block for a year so I am waiting for my breakthrough to come. I like your theory on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those of you who dont know, i have wrote a book and i have been stuck in writers block for just over four years. I believe my book is within fifty pages of being done, i just find it hard to sit down and write like i use to. and Carl is on to something because my best idea times were between the times of 11pm and 5am. Night time is definatly the best but with school and work, i find it very hard to do anything anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete