Welcome!!!

Take a look and be amazed!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Paper Prototyping

So far with me paper prototype, im right on time! Well at least i hope. Ive got a few pages drawn out and im hoping to at least drawl out a few more. i want to work on the easy and harder settings. im probably ready with what we have done, but i feel like i have to do more before i move on. A few more hours into it and i will be done. I will be finishing my Composition class on monday so i will be getting some more time to put into this! i cant wait!!!!! I need to learn how to make a button and moving objects. Thats going to take a while to learn that coding. but so far its going great and i cannot wait to see what is comming!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see someone so excited about game design class! I hope that the class meets your expectations. Good luck with your paper prototype!


    -Valerie Malcomb
    Globaloria Intern
    RTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great enthusiasm! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete