Welcome!!!

Take a look and be amazed!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

2-d vs 3-d

in the old days, there was just 2-D. Zelda, Mario, Wolfenstein, Doom, Asteroids, Pacman. They were all great games but as games progressed, 3-D became the next best thing. Now games like, Zelda, Wolfenstein, Doom, and Mario have evolved into the 3-D category. 3-D has revolutionized our way of gaming. I personally prefer 3-D because they have more potential, but don't get me wrong. Ive played my fair share of 2-D games as well. Last summer i found myself addicted to a game for the xbox called, Castle crashers. I loved it!! i must has spent days playing that game non-stop. It showed me that a 2-D game could be just as fun as any 3-D game. I know for my flash game, I'm making a 2-D but that's only for now. Maybe i will get time and create a 3-D version later when i get more time.

1 comment:

  1. If the trouble I have had with a 2-D game I would not be able to attempt a 3-D game yet. If you can figure out how to do the 3-D post it sometime so I can check it out.

    ReplyDelete