Welcome!!!

Take a look and be amazed!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Nintendo WII

You hear everyone talking about. You see it advertised everywhere. Even grandma talks about how much fun it was. The Nintendo Wii has changed how people think about gaming and playing video games. It is the console that involves all ages and keeps them hooked. Between games like Wii sports and Wii fit, you are sure to get a workout along with a satisfied gaming experience. I for one can say for certain that after the complete Wii it workout, i was sore the next day. You hear of controversy over the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, how the sales are, and how many they are selling. Most people dont realize that the Wii has outsold both of them...... combined! Ive owned a Wii since the day it was released and I for one am a very satisfied customer.

5 comments:

  1. i don't agree with outsold, if u look at the cost of playstation 3 VS Nintendo Wii. People are simply buying the Wii become its cheaper than the leading two systems sorry to say. Ive had all 3 systems and sold the Wii because it was a feeling of a kid style gaming feeling, don't take this personal just my idea on the nintendo wii.

    Also, the page is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wii is the single best console and it should be illegal to not own one because you cannot imitate the excitement brought to you by the wii by playing the other consoles. It is simply a slap in the face to the whole wii community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start and a great looking blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Wii but it lacks the type of mindless violence that I like to cause. The 360 is much better with a very very nice selection of fun games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wii is great for the Zelda game and a few others but my favorite platformer is Final Fantasy so I am going to have to go with PS3 when the new Final Fantasy comes out. I do not even know why I want a PS3 or any other game system because I barely play the games I have for PC. I would much rather be out taking pictures or messing around in Video and Photo editing programs. Yes I said on my blog I play Mass Effect, Sims 3 and World of Warcraft but I only average about 8 hours a month between the three.

    ReplyDelete